Thursday, December 7, 2006

How Can the Human Race Survive in the Next Hundred Years

How can the human race survive the next hundred years? Following Hawking's question several weeks ago at Yahoo Answers Team, I decided to write my opinion and as a resume from other Blogs as well.

Basicly, I believe that human race will survive somehow. I keep my faith because of human being can be adopt well with almost changes on earth. We are searching for cure of unknown viruses, establishing a new technological advantages and keep on eye on Mars as an alternate place for living. The great influence which can make the human race will survive is its brain.

I agree in one of Blogger's opinion that maybe that was a tricky question from Hawking. The right question should be "How can human race not survive the next hundred years" Its a similar but I think it will change our perspective. If we know how can make human race extinct, we probably could figure out before those things happened, such as: Global warming on North Pole, biotechnological development which may causes a threat for all living creatures, the world's social political issues which may trigger a nuclear war, developing a new weapon or fuel called antimatter, a meteor showers could be the next threat to overcome (but I believe they don't bring Superman from a Krypton as an earth savior) or Alien expansion which makes science fiction movies come true (although I believe their existence somewhere out there in the universe).

We can not predict what will happened next exactly, but we can learn from the past to face many possibilities in the future in the present. Our religion has warn us about a Doomsday will come. In this case, will also trying not to involve a certain religion, but I think this is our task to figure out "how" by using our brain and science. And just remember, we are not own the earth ourself but we borrow it from our children (Civilization IV)

+freeMan+

No comments: